Please feel free to contact us for more information. We will assist you with any information you inquire and will get back to you promptly.
WE VALUE PEOPLE
WE VALUE RELATIONSHIPS
WE BUILD VALUE
Anderson Ballard Companies Property Management Division (ABC Property Management) has been in business serving the real estate investment and management needs of our clients in the Southern California Area since 1930. We manage commercial properties including industrial, but the vast majority of our management portfolio is dedicated to single family homes and multi-family projects. Our management portfolio includes properties owned by real estate syndications, HOA’s, individual investors, families, and in a few cases, the third and fourth generations of families that we have represented and managed assets for.
We custom tailor management programs to suit the needs of each individual property and its owner. The following services are part of our management package:
- Rent Collection: Our rental collection program is set up to insure that all rent payments are made on time. We aggressively pursue delinquent accounts to minimize possible losses. We enforce strict late-rent fees and serve three day notices on time and efficiently every month.
- Filling Vacancies: Our goal is a quick and efficient turn over. We arrange for and supervise the entire process to ready the unit for rent. We market the property in all ways and thoroughly screen all applicants. Our screening includes running a credit check, eviction report, employment verification, and rental history verification. Your asset’s value is of number one importance to us, so we make sure your tenants are going to take care of your investment.
- Inspection: All properties are inspected annually, upon move-in and move-out. Problems are corrected at an early stage, thus reducing costs and expenses. Residents can request maintenance repairs online to ensure we take care of any problem your property may have in a timely manner. Our Move-In, Pre-Move-Out and Move-Out inspections also help keep the owner's operating costs to a minimum.
- Marketing and Rent Review: We evaluate weekly the market, rent rates and current incentives to stay on top of competition for our clients. Because of our daily involvement in the rental market, we keep a constant watch on the economic rents in our area. We periodically review and make recommendations regarding the actual rents of the units we manage and stay competitive in the ones we are renting.
- Maintenance & Repairs: Our firm has a complete staff of maintenance technicians that work under our General Contractor. They are on call to handle any problem at any time of the day or night that may arise. We use preventive maintenance to avoid costly future problems and assist owners with bids for major repairs. Over the years, we have developed our operating systems and protocols to most efficiently and cost-effectively operate the properties for which we are responsible. Because we have an in house maintenance team we are able to take care of your properties needs in a cost-effective way, saving many of our clients hundreds of dollars on everyday maintenance projects.
- Cleaning: We believe that cleaning inspections are the best way to ensure your asset is being treated with 100% respect. Every property is thoroughly inspected and cleaned upon move-out. Upon owners request quarterly or even monthly cleaning services are available for your property. This allows you to keep your asset in peak shape so it can continue to perform over a longer period of time.
- Accounting: All financial transactions are processed through one of our state regulated, trustee accounts. We provide monthly statements and disbursements as well as annual reports. We can also pay property taxes, mortgage payments, insurance premiums, and other expenses from collected rents. Because each client is different we tailor to your needs. In some cases we have even been known to pay personal bills for our clients from the cash flow of their property; thus helping to create a more stress-free life for those we work for.
- On-Site Personnel: Our staff includes Property Supervisors and Resident Managers. We provide the hiring and training of on-site managers and other necessary personnel and take care of all payroll services. We require and provide excellent training to our management personnel and all employees are thoroughly screened as to experience, character and management ability. We train our Resident Managers in all aspects of maintenance and cleaning; resulting in another source for tenants to turn to for maintenance and cleaning needs. Through our continuous supervision and training of our resident managers, maintenance and management costs are reduced, thereby improving the profitability of your asset.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR INQUIRIES
ANDERSON BALLARD PROPERTY MANGEMENT
WE BUILD VALUE